Friday, February 18, 2011

OKAY! I chose my wedding dress yesterday. I know I said in a previous post that I already had it picked out, but I slept on it for a little while and decided to keep shopping. This dress... I DIE! It's amazing. AMAZING. I feel so happy, excited, beautiful and GIDDY in this dress. All smiles (which, if you know me, you know I'm hardly ever all smiles). Can NOT wait to find my perfect "something blue" shoes!!!

The only sad part is I was not allowed to take pictures of it since I did not purchase it yesterday. It is made by a private designer so I am not able to find it online either. Sigh. I just want to daydream and stare at it all day long.


Stay tuned - some awesome giveaways coming up. One for a special group of people in Orlando and another for the rest of y'all. I'll let you know when they start ASAP!

until then...

xoxo
cheal

No comments:

Post a Comment